Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wealthy Affiliate Opinions: What If You Are New And Have Limited Budget?


You might familiar and ever heard about many Wealthy Affiliate opinions before. I too have several Wealthy Affiliate opinions. As a member, I know what’s inside and let me tell you now.


But who am I?

I am a newbie in internet marketing and a member of Wealthy Affiliate. I joined several programs in internet marketing but I found that Wealthy Affiliate really suitable for those who are just like me:

1. Completely new to internet marketing

2. Have very little budget to spend

I am not going to tell you all features and tools in Wealthy Affiliate because you can find it in their homepage. What I want to share with you is my experienced because my intention here is to help you decide if Wealthy Affiliate is for you or not. Okay my ‘Wealthy Affiliate opinions’ start now.

Wealthy Affiliate Opinions: Those Who Are New To Internet Marketing

1. One of my Wealthy Affiliate opinions is- the program is suitable for newbie. I am a newbie my self and I tell you clearly- you will benefit from WA even if you have no clue about internet marketing. They teach you every aspect of internet marketing. Don’t worry if you are new. At first, I was shock and blur about the term in internet marketing, but they have WApedia (their own internet marketing dictionary) to help you understand each term. They are using simple English in their resources and everyone can understand easily even for someone who native language is not English (I am a good example here).

2. There is always someone that will answer your question there. That is one of the reason you don’t have to worry if you are newbie. Besides, Kyle and Carson made a great job in structuring their learning resources.


Wealthy Affiliate Opinions: How Much You Need Money To Start Your Online Business?

Number two in my Wealthy Affiliate opinions list is WA is great for those with limited budget. Seriously, I understand if money is your problem. I have limited budget too but I really want to do internet marketing. Kyle and Carson realize this and they were also in this situation when they started their online business!

Plus, they also wrote an outstanding book called Who Loves Money that outline special ways to make money online WITHOUT spending money. Good thing is, you can get Who Loves Money if you join Wealthy Affiliate through this link

.

Those are some of my Wealthy Affiliate opinions. Actually I have many opinions about Wealthy Affiliate and I will update later. What I share with you in this blog are my real experienced and I want to help you decide if WA for you or not. I have very limited budget to spend in internet marketing and I know that are many people are just like me. I found that WA fits people like me.

If you decided to join, feel free to say hi to me and send me messages. My name in WA is abelld. It’s good to have buddies in internet marketing. I really am looking forward to work with you.

Thank You For Reading My Wealthy Affiliate Opinions.