Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wealthy Affiliate Complaints Just Made Me Laughed



When I heard about Wealthy Affiliate complaints, I was curious. I was thinking what is going on?

Soon after I found out why some people really have their Wealthy Affiliate complaints, I laughed. Wealthy Affiliate has been around for years to help people make money online and they really have their own successful members. Some of them quit their boring day job and thanked WA for that, while others really make a good fortune online. I am not there yet, still have lots to learn but I know it will become real. It just a matter of whether you WANT IT OR NOT. However, Wealthy Affiliate complaints really show that they do have some unsuccessful members. I personally think that’s normal for every business and trainings.

Alright, so, you want to know what are Wealthy Affiliate complaints that really-really made me laughed?

Firstly, most wealthy affiliate complaints came from people who think they can make a big fortune online soon after joining Wealthy Affiliate. Well, that’s totally ridiculous. Yes, Wealthy Affiliate is a place where you learn to make money online, but if you don’t implement what they teach, and give up after setting up ONLY ONE CAMPAIGN, what on earth do you think money can come to you? The really hard fact about internet marketing is YOU NEED TO LEARN AND FAIL BEFORE YOU CAN REALLY PERFORM WELL IN INTERNET MARKETING. SERIOUSLY. However, there are some others that are lucky to be able to perform well in internet marketing from the really beginning. WA forum has proved that. Well I’m not one of them, LOL. (I’m a slow learner I guess but I’m fine with it). It really depends on the person ability to absorb information on ‘how to’ in internet marketing AND how much effort they put into it.

There are so many success stories in Wealthy Affiliate forum. That’s one of the reasons why I don’t understand why some people make Wealthy Affiliate complaints. Sometime I feel really jealous to other members in WA that keep posting their success story in internet marketing. How I wish I can be one of them. But, their stories really encourage me to learn and see where I was doing wrong. I am new and have little knowledge in internet marketing; right now I implement what I learn from Wealthy Affiliate. What I can tell you is, internet marketing is awesome! Whenever I see response from my campaigns, I know, online marketing is REAL.

However, I do feel frustrated sometimes when I see my unsuccessful campaigns, but I learned a lot from them. Because they showed what work and what not. So you will have your own formula in running your online business.

For me, Wealthy Affiliate complaints are ridiculous. But, I couldn’t stop that. May be you also heard about wealthy affiliate complaints. By the way, if you think you have passion, desire and motivation to learn internet marketing from Wealthy Affiliate, don’t hesitate. Ignore any Wealthy Affiliate complaints and join us. Don’t forget to drop me a hello note there. I am more than happy to have buddies in internet marketing. Oh, my name in Wealthy Affiliate forum is abelld. See you there!

Ps: Well. I have no Wealthy Affiliate complaints.:)