Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wealthy Affiliate Opinion: Opinion From Completely New Beginner In Internet Marketing


Thinking of joining Wealthy Affiliate? Looking for Wealthy Affiliate opinion? Even with lots of good opinion of Wealthy Affiliate, sometime you still confuse if the program will benefit you or not. I've been there too.

Here, I want to share my Wealthy Affiliate opinion because I want to give clear insight to those who are new to internet marketing and have little money. Joining the program cost you some money, you need the pay the fee, thus I know if you think whether the program worth joining or not. Before I joined Wealthy Affiliate, I looked for Wealthy Affiliate opinion to see if the program will suit me or not. I had no idea what internet marketing is but I really wanted to try it because I want to get some money doing online business. So,this is my OWN Wealthy Affiliate opinion.

My Wealthy Affiliate opinion number one: It is not the place to get rich quick. It is the place to learn to BUILD your online business. If you think you will get big money overnight after joining Wealthy Affiliate, dude, don't even think about it. WA is not for you, go find other programs and I am sure they are all liars.

My early experienced with them was not good and terrible. There are many resources and all things look like Chinese language to me! I even lose my focus on internet marketing. But, since I pay for the program, I really need to gain something in internet marketing; I want to make sure I get back my investment. Thank God Kyle and Carson teach their members on how to use free methods to run online business. It requires some works but worth it. What I really like is their e-book, Who Loves Money. They outline all free techniques to run online business. You can get free copy of the e-book if you join Wealthy Affiliate through this link. I strongly suggest you get the bonus because all the information inside are real gold.

So, here is my clear Wealthy Affiliate opinion: WA is really great for those who are new and on limited budget. Just like me. :)

My second Wealthy Affiliate opinion: Join only if you are SERIOUS to learn internet marketing.
You need to work hard at early stage to understand how it works. Sometime, you will give up because you don't see the result you want. No wonder most people who tried internet marketing will fail. But, as a member of Wealthy Affiliate, whenever I found something not working I will find the answer in their forum. Or, I will ask in the forum. You will also realize that other people also have same question as yours! So, never be afraid to ask question.



That's all about my Wealthy Affiliate opinion. I am a newbie, still learning and I am comfortable with Wealthy Affiliate. Even someone expert in internet marketing has good Wealthy Affiliate opinion.

I will post more about my Wealthy Affiliate opinion later.